On 13-01-15 6:16 AM, Hartmut Raithel wrote:
Hello,
Hi,

our antispam mail gateway is sending digest mail to the end users every
day, there the users can select „false-positive“ messages for releasing
from quarantine by mail.

For example, the mailto link for releasing of a quarantined mail looks
like follows:

<a
href="mailto:pmx-auto-approve%2bb26b9bcc3f8e60bf5b7a5df5e636d...@mailgate.domain.de?subject=Release%20message%20from%20quarantine&amp;body=%5b%23iGs-1%5d";>[#iGs-1]</a>

With mail clients like Thunderbird Mail or MS-Outlook, a mail with will
be correctly generated which releases the regarding message from spam
quarantine: