Hi all

I found out, that when I delete the openchange settings from the smb.conf
file than the Samba4 server works fine and I don't get the Error Message
any more. I can than connect to the Server with no problem and use the
Admin Tools like intended.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

Regards,

Carsten Laun-De Lellis