Hi all

I think I am very Close.

I've got openchange running, samba4, sogo but didn't manage to logon.

I always got the following error message:

Mar 14 17:12:07 sogod [1515]: <0x0x7f7a8444d420[LDAPSource]> <NSException:
0x7f7a84528960> NAME:LDAPException REASON:operation bind failed: Invalid
credentials (0x31) INFO:{login = "cn=cdelellis,cn=users,dc=1blu,dc=de"; }
Mar 14 17:12:07 sogod [1515]: SOGoRootPage Login from '2.206.0.83' for
user 'cdelellis' might not have worked - password policy: 65535  grace: -1
 expire: -1  bound: 0
2.206.0.83 - - [14/Mar/2013:17:12:07 GMT] "POST /SOGo/connect HTTP/1.1"
403 34/69 0.016 - - 0

I have no idea what it is meant with Password policy: 65535. I have
checked on the LDAP query. The path cn=cdelellis,cn=users,dc=1blu,dc=de is
correct. I checked that using Ldp on my Windows machine. So could anyone
please tell me where the misconfiguration is and what to do.

Thankx in advance.

Regards,

Carsten Laun-De Lellis

Hauptstrasse 13