Hi!

How can I do some feature requests so that the developer are seeing them? Are
they reading this mailing list or is there another channel for that?

By now I have for small things:

1. It would be great if the threaded view of mails would only do that with
mails that are threaded via the "References"- and "In-Reply-To"-header - but
not via a subject with the same content. This could be switched via an option.
The background: I'm getting many notifications with an identical subject. (like
"New answer in forum test"). These mails don't belong in one thread.

2. When replying to a replied message the quote signs should be compacted.
Explanation: When I reply to a message the quoted messages looks like this: ">
quoted text". When quoting this quoted text, the system should make a ">>
quoted text" - but by now it does a "> > quoted text" (there is a space between
the first and second ">")

3. The option for viewing mails in thread view should be made switchable
directly in the mail folders.

4. It would be great if there was an option to "mark all messages as read" when
right-clicking on a mail folder.

Thanks!

Michael