On 13-04-12 10:00 AM, Steve Ankeny wrote:

The announcement said the update was minor but described changing where
user defaults are stored.

Ludovic gave explicit instructions on moving the configuration, but I will
backup my existing configuration and wait until a more opportune
time to make the changes, as we're an accounting office.
The change is actually pretty minor. Both configuration style are still supported, but we now recommend using /etc/sogo/sogo.conf since it is easier to read.

I presume there's no update to SOPE though there are new Integrator and
Connector extensions.
Sope was updated, so you need to upgrade its packages too.

--
Jean Raby
jr...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x120) ::  www.inverse.ca