On Thursday, June 27, 2013 01:49 PM CDT, Ian J. <ianjamesv...@icefire.eu>
wrote:

> OK, I've tried using the web browser to access the Calendar, and this is what
> see:
>
> >An error occurred during object publishing
> >
> >no WebDAV GET support?!
>
> The address in the address bar is:
>
> https://sogo.example.com:1234/SOGo/dav/username/Calendar
>
> Any help in tracking down how to get my SOGo to respond to me would be REALLY
> useful. So far it seems no one is responding at all. If this is child's play
> then please treat me as a child and teach me what the hell it is I'm doing
> wrong. All my web searches are turning up a total blank and I'm getting more
> and more frustrated and despondent about this... :(
>
> Ian
> --
> users@sogo.nu
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

 Ian, has CalDAV/CardDAV ever worked with anything with your current setup or
are you trying to configure it for the first time now?  Have you tried to test
it using normal ports instead of non-standard ports?  Just to get it working in
a normal setup first before moving on to something custom?  Have you configured
Apache with the correct settings per the documentation (or using a ZEG install
for an example)?