On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Stephen Ingram <sbing...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
> <lmarco...@inverse.ca>wrote:
>
>>  On 2013-06-17 3:55 PM, Stephen Ingram wrote:
>>
>>  I'm guessing that Inverse is aware that SAML does not work with SOGo
>> then? Are you working on a paid or sponsored project with them to add this
>> feature?
>>

>> SAML2 *does work* with SOGo. It's just that some features aren't
>> present, like the "logout" button. These aren't bugs, but missing features.
>>

> So after getting blank pages, I'm guessing SOGo doesn't generate its
> metadata automatically. If generate it myself, where should I place it?

The makefile in SoObjects/SOGo (line 149) indicates the presence of this
metadata file, but there is none. The code in SOGoSAML2Session also appears
to look for this file (SOGoSAML2Metadata.xml). Does this need to be added
before compiling? I've tried adding it to the WebserverResources directory,
but SOGo still doesn't pick it up.

Steve