Hello all together

I recently installed SOGO over the ZEG VM Image …everything seems to be
working fine but I’ve been unable to connect to the OpenLDAP server on the VM
using  any kind of external LDAP client/browser (Webmin browse and entry
creation work’s fine)
Port is open and I can even connect using telnet but the connection is almost
immediately closed. Using a specialized LDAP browser the error I get is just
“socket closed”
Does the VM image have some kind of security settings that prevents external
connections to the OpenLDAP server or this is an unexpected behavior?

Regards,
Jimmy Rivera