many thanks, guys ....

I'm out of the office this week but have been reading the thread, and I'm excited to try it.

Yes, read the documentation (carefully, lest you miss something) (we've all done it)

Many thanks to Peter for providing this script! It provides a very useful guide for those of us unfamiliar with the details of all the packages required to install a working ZEG from scratch. Thx!