I have a script, so anybody can install a ZEG appliance in about 30 minutes with using it.

This <http://www.onlinedemo.hu/71-zeg-install-script> webpage contains some informations and resctrictions, and you can download the tarball with the script from it.

Please read the page from the begin to the end as attentively.

Dear All,

I freshed the package by the following reasons:

1. Sogosync changed to PHP-Push-2 - in ActiveSync settings
2. I created an other step: vcard settings
   This is create a useful feature for you: you can download the user's
   vcard in VCF file directly, and also download a QR code what is
   contain an URL pointing the user's vcard file (more info on the
   webpage above - Title: Step 17).
3. New script: createphoto.sh
   You can add photo for any user in your LDAP (more info on the
   webpage above - Title: Scripts).

Cheers,
Peter