Silver,

Share permissions are found in context menus for each address book/calendar.
Right click the book as the user who is sharing and select sharing.  From there
you can add users, and set their permissions.  You can even automatically
subscribe the other users to the shares by checking a box.

I hope this helps you,
Mark