On 08/27/2013 04:53 PM, mattcr...@gmail.com wrote:
When I do the following on Slackware 14.0

#sogod

I receive the message

sogod: error while loading shared libraries: libSOGo.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I have Googled for libSOGo.so.2 and cannot find the package it is supposed to
be a part of

Has anyone had this problem before and also does anyone have a hints/help on
setting up sogo on a Slackware 14.0 machine?

Matt

libSOGo.so.2 is installed with the SOGo source. Just doing a make install should put it on your system. Where it ends up I think depends on how gnustep was compiled. I used the gnustep slackbuilds from slackbuilds.org and my libSOGo.so.2 ended up in /usr/lib as a symlink to ./GNUstep/Frameworks/SOGo.framework/Versions/Current/libSOGo.so.2

-Dave