I am now having an issue where when I enter sogod command it says

No local time zone specified.
Using time zone with absolute offset 0.
Don't run SOGo as root!

I think the issue is that it is looking in the wrong place for sogo.conf.
Also I am trying to fix the issue of it looking in /usr/lib64 for the
library links it put into /usr/local/lib64.

Any suggestions on how to configure SOGo and SOPE so that it looks in the
correct place for the library links and sogo.conf file?

I used the slackbuilds.org gnustep-base and gnustep-make to install the
those packages.

Do I need to reinstall them and make sure they put the links in /usr/lib64
instead of /usr/local/lib64 or is there an issue with SOPE and SOGo looking
in the wrong place?

Matt Roth