On 03.09.2013 18:59, Corrado Fiore wrote:

Hallo,

Another question is: Have these projects all to be based on z-push? What if
hordes ActiveSync interface also could be used as starting point?

Actually, Horde's ActiveSync module is based on Z-Push:

"The code that handles the protocol level is essentially the same, though it has
been heavily refactored and cleaned."

Ref.:  http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync#toc24

And it is very limited -- all Horde calendars (that are selected to be synced) are mixed together into one "virual" calendar which is shown to the device. I've pointed to this "bug" several times, I was told that this is "by design".

I am using z-Push now with IMAP backend only for my SOGo installation, CalDAV and CardDAV work fine and are not very complicated to set up for the users (except when using Lightning/SOGo Connector where the full paths seem to be needed).

Regards
Anna Christina Naß