hi again Christian,
SELinux was enabled and we just disabled it but we getting the same error.

Le 10/09/2013 17:10, Christian Mack a écrit :
Hello labolinux

Am 2013-09-10 15:39, schrieb labolinux:
Le 10/09/2013 14:44, Christian Mack a écrit :
Am 2013-09-10 10:26, schrieb labolinux:
Le 10/09/2013 09:54, labolinux a écrit :
we installed sogo on centOS 6.3, we configured it.Users can have
acces to
their account but we got this error when they want to access the
AddressBook.

    Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the
request /GET /SOGo/so/sogo.administrator/Contacts/view
<http://sonerep.com/SOGo/so/sogo.administrator/Contacts/view>/.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server*

How can we resolve it?
Thanks in advance!
When we check the logo this is what is in the log:

Sep 10 11:43:39 sogod [19491]: [ERROR]
<0x0x7f305ff2a498[SOGoSQLUserProfile]> failed to acquire channel for

Is your Postgresql running?
Can you connect the sogo database with user sogo and password sogo?

yes postgresql is running and we can connect to sogo database
using credentials sogo ,sogo?

Do you have SELinux enabled?