Sujet: Re: [SOGo] SOGo
Date: Mardi 1 Octobre 2013 23:05 CEST
De: Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu>

2013/10/1 Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu>
Or do you think the sogo maybe set the online status of people to busy during the calendar event is processing?
  A co-worker and I were talking about that today and it seems it would be a great idea.

AFAIK the Microsoft's Lync can do this :) (Of course with Exchange and Lync server integration)

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke