Hi,

A user received this event.

There is not dtstart and dtend.
SOGo accept this event as a result that the FREEBUSY doesn't work anymore
(for this user).  The user is always occupied.

With this short UID, I think that the event come from the Blackberry -->
Funambol --> SOGo.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Mozilla.org/NONSGML Mozilla Calendar V1.1//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
LAST-MODIFIED:20131001T132153Z
DTSTAMP:20131001T132153Z
UID:29836005
SUMMARY:Reservation number 12345678 at My Hotel
X-LIC-ERROR;X-LIC-ERRORTYPE=VALUE-PARSE-ERROR:No value for (null) property.
 Removing entire property:
LOCATION: 123 MyStreet E\,MyTown City\,QC\,X1X X1X
X-MOZ-RECEIVED-SEQUENCE:0
X-MOZ-RECEIVED-DTSTAMP:20130927T145654Z
DURATION:PT1H
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

I want to do more tests with the original mail, but it's very problematic.

Can you do something to banish an event like this ?

Thanks,

--
Louis-Philippe Gauthier