Jean,

So I went to another computer of mine and tried both FireFox and Safari (sorry,
no Windows systems here!) and neither worked properly.  On my workstation,
FireFox does not work, and in further testing, I noticed that Safari did not
actually work every time.  So I tried a little troubleshooting ...

I changed my password and stayed in the “Preferences” screen for a little while
before clicking out.  If I stay for a little while without clicking, it seems
to work!  If I close out almost immediately after and try doing other things, I
get an error message something like "object not found:
lpeter...@myemaildomain.com => Mail => 0 => compose”.

I do have “SOGoCacheCleanupInterval” set to 10, if that makes any difference.

Attached is the SOGo debug log when it does not work and the SOGo debug log
when it does.  I honestly don’t know the difference of what we’re looking at
there.  Maybe I can try and get some better-looking logs for you, just let me
know how.

Also, the latency and connection between all of the servers is great (<0.3ms
average) …

Thanks again Jean.
~Laz