Also, maybe this will help.  I get messages like this, when trying to open up
other windows ...

"object not found: lpeter...@mydomain.com => Mail => 0 => folderINBOX => 1 =>
popupview"
"object not found: lpeter...@mydomain.com => preferences"
"object not found: lpeter...@mydomain.com => logoff"

Sometimes it works flawlessly without any logging off or on.  Most of the time
the problem is taken care of within 1 minute.  Rarely, but sometimes, the issue
takes over 3 minutes until the user can log back in again.

No cookies or cache on the user's side are impacting this issue.
Authentication and mail servers seem to work fine without any issue.  I can
only think there might be an issue within the SOGo database or cache?

Thank you.
~Laz

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 06:45 AM PST, Jean Raby <jr...@inverse.ca> wrote:
 On 13-11-21 6:45 AM, Jean Raby wrote:
> On 13-11-21 12:09 AM, Laz C. Peterson wrote:
>> Yikes.
>>
>> Then if it shouldn’t matter, I’m sure there’s something else going on here.
> I'll test it. But why are you running with a 10 seconds cache expiration?
> that's
> really low.

I think you're running with passwordpolicy enable in sogo, but the
passowrdpolicy overlay is not enabled in openldap.

Just disable password policy in your sogo user source and it will work properly.

Also, you didn't provide your config file, it would have saved us time and
trouble if you had...

(finally, unless you have a good reason to set the cache cleanup interval so
low, you're probably better off keeping it at its default value)