Hi,

With my Windows 7 64bits, when i write a new mail it's impossible to click on the "content message", i have to use "tab" to add the focus. When you write a mail, on the option menu, the "horizontal bar" between "priority" and "ask for receipe" is not shown. When you want to make a meeting with participant and you click many time on the "next" or "previous" in the suggestion, the UI crash. Nothing is shown.

Some user have talled me they can't answer "anwser" to a mail, if they take too much time to write, the mail is not sent. I can't reproduce it on my IE 11

Ludovic