Ludovic —

I can confirm that the first issue you mention is trouble.  While not entirely
impossible to click there, I was only able to click-to-focus two times out of
many tries.  It seems that going off the side of the “usable area” helped,
though that was inconsistent.

For your second issue, the bar is shown in my browser, though I am using IE11
64-bit on Windows 8.1.  Maybe the behavior is different in Windows 7.

Quite interesting for your last issue.  In the new Windows 8.1 tiles mode,
whatever it is called, if I go to “Calendar” and attempt to create a new event,
I get a blank screen in the main window, but the thumbnail icon in the bottom
of the screen shows the content to be there.  That is quite odd.  After trying
it in whatever the regular mode is, with the desktop etc., I am able to view
this window.  However, regarding your specific issue, I don’t know exactly what
you mean by creating a meeting, next/previous, etc.  Would you mind giving me a
walkthrough on where to click?

I generally don’t like to let any of my users install anything past IE9 at this
point.  IE10 was a horrible mess to administrate, and I don’t expect IE11 to be
any better.  This is just more reason to avoid.

Thanks Ludovic.