Hello Szládovics Péter

Am 2013-09-29 00:22, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
Dear Guys@Inverse,

I often use multiple alerts in calendar events through my mobile
calendar app and/or through Thunderbird Lightning. This feature is
working fine.
But I've just wondering - handling multiple alarms not possible on WebUI...

So, I can't create/modify the alarm times on the web, just the first one
(creation order, not the chronological).
Will it be possible handling this feature at the releases later? I think
it is a useful thing in the calendar.

Did you open a feature request for this?

I think yes, but not sure :)
I filled the feature request form on the site, but the request not in the http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/ page.
So, I don't know what happened :)