The documentation says SOGoLoginDomains parameter used to define which
domains should
be selectable from the login page. This parameter is an array of keys from
the domains dictionary.

In a situation of single or even multiple domains, I'd love to have a user
only input their username and then select the domain. Sogo should then
concat username and domain in the form username@domain and present this to
the IMAP server as the uid for login.

I run a system of virtual domains where users are required to login with
username@domain.
At the moment, even if I enable SOGoLoginDomains, I still have to enter the
whole username@domain on the webUI in order to login. This makes the domain
selection useless.

Unless I am missing a config for SOGo to achieve the above, I'd love to get
the feature.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,