Hi everyone,

I had the same problem with the address book. But installing the access to the
calendar fixed it (sort of). The option to remember password exists on that
side.... So once the username/password is saved, it is used by both functions.
No extra add-ons. Just a simple work around till the bug is fixed.

Dominique