I said I had (in the past) the same problem with the address book... Password
can't be saved in TB.... I don't anymore.... When I did setup the calendar, the
save password option was available, and once the password was saved, the info
remained available for the address book. Problem solved... And since I repeated
the same process on different PCs I am sure it works. The calendar saving bug
still needs to be addressed anyhow.

Dominique