Sogo3 must allow you . He must give you the right on his calendar by
right-click and share
add sogo1 with right to create events or task
you could find his calendar with the button (the third button) and subsribe
After you will able to select the calendar in the webmail or lighting

Le Lundi 17 Février 2014 10:39 CET, Systeembeheer <systeembeh...@obg.nu> a