Hi All,

I know this is a samba issue but thought someone on this list may be able to
help? I'm trying to complete testing of SOGo's Native Microsoft Outlook
Compatibility by adding a Samba4 DC to an existing Active Directory with
Exchange 2007. When I run the samba-tool to join the domain as a DC it starts
the process, seems to hit an issue, and then rolls back. Here is the output:

Failed to apply records: Failed to find GUID for (null): Invalid DN syntax
Failed to commit objects: WERR_GENERAL_FAILURE
Join failed - cleaning up

I suspect this issue is due to exchange 2007? The plan is to replace Exchange
2007 with SOGo. Has anyone else dealt with this issue? Or had success with a
similar deployment?

Cheers, John