Hi Steve,

Yes I did complete those commands successfully. I've done it again to make sure
I'm not fibbing :)

root@sambadc ~]# kinit administrator
Password for administra...@int.mycompany.com.au:
[root@sambadc ~]# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: administra...@int.mycompany.com.au

02/22/14 11:37:28  02/22/14 21:37:33
krbtgt/int.mycompany.com...@int.mycompany.com.au
        renew until 03/01/14 11:37:28

Regarding DNS, I am using Samba's internal DNS, with "dns forwarder" setup in
smb.conf to forward to windowsdc. I have tested this and it seems to be working
OK:

[root@sambadc ~]# host -t SRV _ldap._tcp.int.mycompany.com.au.
_ldap._tcp.int.mycompany.com.au has SRV record 0 100 389
windowsdc.int.mycompany.com.au.

[root@sambadc ~]# host -t SRV _kerberos._udp.int.mycompany.com.au.
_kerberos._udp.int.mycompany.com.au has SRV record 0 100 88
windowsdc.int.mycompany.com.au.

[root@sambadc ~]# host -t A sambadc.int.mycompany.com.au.
sambadc.int.mycompany.com.au has address 10.1.1.99

Thanks for your interest and help thus far.

Cheers, John