On 02/19/2014 12:55 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:

My config is exactly same, and it's working.
I've modified a contact, and checked the card on my phone. All modifications have shown.
Ok, that's good to know. Are you using Thunderbird? Do your addresses sync on it?

Yes, as far as I told - My config is exactly same. Thunderbird version, Lightning version.
Do you use SOGo Integrator and Connector? Which are they wersion?

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>
/Arthur C. Clarke/