Hi Péter

On Feb 20, 2014, at 8:51 AM, Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu> wrote:

On 02/19/2014 12:55 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
My config is exactly same, and it's working.
I've modified a contact, and checked the card on my phone. All modifications
have shown.
Ok, that's good to know.  Are you using Thunderbird?  Do your addresses sync on
it?
Yes, as far as I told - My config is exactly same. Thunderbird version,
Lightning version.
Do you use SOGo Integrator and Connector? Which are they wersion?
Guys,

Bob's right!
With the newest extensions, the sync not working!
(integrator 24.0.4 and connector 24.0.4)

With the oldest extensions the sync is OK.
After install the extensions version 24.0.4, the card sync went wrong.
When I open the options and navigate the Composition -> Addressing -> Directory
server and open Edit Directories, and then select the Shared addresses and push the
Edit button, I got the following error:
<Mail Attachment.png>
I got same error, when I click the context menu properties field of
addressbook->personal addressbook.

Is this a BUG, or we need to upgrade to Tb. 24.3?
The problem is permanent under TB 24.3.0 too. All symptom are the same.
Can you reproduce this error even with a newly created profile?

Maybe, but I cannot try this at the next few days. One little bit notice: My SOGo appliance is V2.0.7! I won't upgrade until you release the 2.2 ;)

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>
/Arthur C. Clarke/