In message of 2014-0225 07:18 -0500, Christian Mack wrote:
Am 2014-02-25 06:26, schrieb John Kaufmann:
In message of 2014-0224 20:19 -0500, Laz C. Peterson wrote:

It would be great to see a feature similar to Apple’s Mail
application, where clicking “Reply All” to a message sent by the user
actually opens up a new email with the exact same To:, CC:, and BCC:
recipients.

? Doesn't it do so already (as standard TB behavior)?

No, sadly not.
If you "reply" to an email in "Sent", then SOGo really replies to the
sender (which is yourself), not to the recipients.

Ah, thanks. I'm only interested in SOGo as a connector for sharing my address books among Thuderbird IMAP clients, so was not aware of its groupware departures from normal TB operation. I appreciate your explanation.

jk