On 2014-03-10 7:12 AM, lneu...@bonnet.cz wrote:
I do have new installation of sogo. Everything works flawlessly except
connection trough activesync client from Outlook 2013. When i receive any html
message the mesage have weird source (equal signs are inserted inside source).
When I open same message trough web interface it is ok.
I'm pretty much convinced this is an Outlook bug.

It asks for the whole MIME data of the message during synchronization but it can't handle quoted-printable HTML MIME parts.

For testing purposes, I've mangled the returned message to decode all QP/base64 encoded parts (and of course, re-encoded those in a MIME message) before returning the result to Outlook and it worked perfectly.

This is quite ugly...

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca