I simply ran VBoxManage import. No options to set IP address. It says on the Sogo website to be sure you have a dhcp sever on your network, which I do. It is as previously mentioned running on a Win2008 server (we are in the process of migrating from Win to Linux). It does not show any entry for the ZEG appliance.

A scan of our IP address range does not show any IP not identified with an existing machine...