Am 2014-03-18 22:45, schrieb Djordje Crni:
> Thanks Christian for updating Wiki.
> What about the described problem with non functional free-busy lookup?
> I've tried to troubleshoot this by examining the log file, by increasing
> log verbosity level, and using web browser debug tools.
> Is there anyone else experiencing the same issue?

As I said earlier, I can not reproduce your problem.
We use three CentOS 5 servers and one Ubuntu 12.04 (ZEG).
I just tried the online demo from inverse too, and free/busy works.

Perhaps this is a browser problem?
We had several problems with InternetExplorer 11.

> Should I open new bug in Mantis?
< cut >

Yes, as nobody on this list had any hints, open a bug report.

Abteilung Basisdienste
KIM IT-Services
Universität Konstanz