Hi,

I can confirm, that I cant see the busy times with the following setup:

Mac OS X 10.9 Safari 7.0.2, Firefox ESR 24.3.0, Chrome 33

Windows 7, IE 11, Chrome 33

SOGo 2.2.2 installed with yum

There are no errors in the logs, just some "POST
/SOGo/so/USERNAME/freebusy.ifb/" as soon as I look up the coworker I
like to invite.

I checked the setings of the calender, which is "Include in free-busy".

Any suggestions?

        Regard . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt