What mailserver do you use?

Am 24.03.2014 17:13, schrieb T.B.:
Hello,

The problem is still the same with Sogo 2.2.2.
My Android phone is a Samsung GALAXY Note 2 (GT-N7100) with Android 4.3.
My desktop client is Thunderbird 24.4
Every new Mail becomes the "read" status.
Every old mail outside of the "Android Active-Sync" sync time frame remains untouched (I've set up 1 month sync time frame here). If I mark a mail as unread in Thunderbird, some seconds later it "magically" becomes read again.
If I switch off my phone, all new unread mail remains unread.

So, it's a problem with ActiveSync/Android.

Is this a known bug or misconfiguration?
How to solve that?

Best regards

T.B.