On 2014-04-04, 12:36 PM, Philippe Brangier wrote:
It work well with an almost empty, new mailbox (~10 messages and a few events ), but when I try it on a real Mailbox (thousand messages, some folders and hundreds events), the folder names sync pretty well ('other user' folders lacks the last character name ex: "Autres utilisateurs/postmaster" appear as "Autres utilisateurs/postmaste") but no message or event sync at all.
From the error below, my guess is that Outlook asks for a huge chuck of mails and you run out of file descriptor for the sogod process.

Are you in a position to test a patch? (ie., can compile SOGo/SOPE yourself).

You could also increase the limit sogod has and retest.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca