On 2014-04-10, 4:26 AM, Philippe Brangier wrote:
    find below the result of "xmllint --format" on one of my .data file :
---
/tmp/sogotest_ilex-si_com_6d4_18f2db70_0.data:404510: parser error : error parsing attribute name ndee_Email><Attendee_Name xmlns="Calendar:">Olivier Gouranton <Olivier.Gouranton
This has been fixed.
It seem that I have reach another memory limit !
libxml2 since 2.7.0 have a XML_PARSE_HUGE option that may be useful ?
Try setting " SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize" to a lower value. Maybe your AS client tries to sync a huge amount of emails, containing huge attachments. This preference will limit the number of items the server will return, no matter what the client asks. Try setting it to 25 in your /etc/sogo/sogo.conf file.

New nightly builds are being generated with the above fix. They should be available in about 2 hours.

Check frequently and retest.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte