Thanks mourik,

I'll wait until I hear from one of the devs (Ludo?) before doing so to see if this is even remotely feasible (I guess i t depends on how SOGo is coded).

Simplified URLS would be really great though...

Hmmm...

I'd even go one further...

Being able to customize/specify these in sogo.conf...

Ie:

SOGoIMAPServer = localhost:1143;  //imapproxy
SOGoSieveServer = sieve://mail.example.com:4190;
SOGoSMTPServer = smtp.example.com;

then add the below new config options

SOGoWebURL = webmail.example.com;
SOGoDAVServer = dav.example.com;

Ludo? Is this even remotely feasible as a feature request?

Thanks