Hi,

On Monday, October 20, 2014 13:22 CEST, Jay Patel <rockworl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am also looking for same as FreeBSD has ZFS system to continuesly adding
> new HDD for more than 100 users.
> or DragonflyBSD.
>
> Jay.

For the case you may not care about what letters are before the *BSD, you may
want
to look at OpenBSD. Just two days ago I updated sogo port to 2.2.9a in OpenBSD
-current.
Still without activesync, but I hope with 2.2.10, I'll have it as a subpackage
for those who
need it.

Oh well, no ZFS on OpenBSD, so, maybe not an option for you ;)

cheers,
Sebastian