> On 26 Nov 2014, at 17:56, FoxNET Info <i...@foxnet.be> wrote:
>
> hello
>
>> You are terrible asking questions; No SOGo version you use, no OS you are
>> running at, no IMAP server, no nothing.
>
> The used version is version 2.2.10 SOGo
>
> Why Create / Use a package like ActiveSync to synchronize, message, calendar,
> contact that not work very well.

sogo-activesync is relatively new to SOGo and hence it is not as mature as sogo
itself. At the moment it is slow and consumes a lot of RAM.

> Because my only problem is the slowness of getting mail, the rest works
> perfectly, because at the moment, I use ActiveSync for calendar and contacts
> and imap connection to my emails.

I would use ActiveSync only where there is no other option really. This is not
the case in iOS which supports SOGo natively. If I were you I would drop
ActiveSync altogether and leave IMAP for email.
Plus under accounts add CalDAV account for calendars and CardDAV account for
contacts. Your phone will thank you.

Regards
Martin.