-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
Date: Mercredi 26 Novembre 2014 19:34 CET
De: Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca>
Répondre à: users@sogo.nu
Pour: users@sogo.nu
Références: <96a-54760680-1-309efcc0@246631245>
<aaeceb53-7383-46f6-9e26-917cb2882...@netson.sk>
<54761760.4020...@media-brokers.com>

>> Once the initial sync process is completed, memory usage will be low and
>> speed great.

You are on your words, because I have tested in all forms, whether as SSL, TLS,
TLS Port 143 standard, nothing changes at the reception of messages, I know,
other ActiveSync Open Source Zarafa for example, has no such problem for
receiving messages, but hey, it's can be a bad example, but here, I hope you
find a solution, because you speak EAS in your message, but how you do it and
URL you use to display messages in Outlook 2013, because when I properly, the
url is proposed in the doc SOGo, for initialization, but it shows me
"disconnected" and nothing like message.

Michel