If you are using users from MySQL on the same server, then you need to handle that separately. Process explained by Christian Mack transfers only calendar and calendar entries!
Following is assumed for the new server:
- install clean SOGo and prepare same (or similar) sogo config.
- prepare user source, if using MySQL as user source on the new server
- ensure that SOGo is working by creating one user and login into SOGo

After that you can proceed with the import.

Regards,
Igor