great, Christian . . .

I'm moving from openldap to mysql/Samba

I had thought I'd create users in Samba (Samba has a mysql db) there's only a few, so it's not too difficult to do it manually, and other than address books, calendars and mail, there's very little to transfer

really only one office calendar and 6-8 users with mailboxes, so not too difficult to duplicate

we're moving from Ubuntu 12.04.1 to 14.04.1 and replacing openldap with Samba domain