Hello,

we are running SOGo since 3-4 years now with good success in a setup where we use it for multiple customers. These are completely separated from each other, but reside in the same OpenLDAP/Cyrus/Postfix/SOGo setup.

We are now thinking about extending the service to provide MAPI/OutlookAnywhere functionality.

In the sogo native ms outlook config guide, there is the example of setting up the service for example.com.

What must be done, to have completely separated example1.com , example2.com example3.com mapi instances,
just as we can with SOGo via the Multi-Domain configuration?

With best regards

André