Lawrence . . .

I built our on Ubuntu 14.04, and while the 'rpcproxy' package is not finished yet, OpenChange is running, and I've had no issues whatsoever connecting my Outlook 2010 clients to the SOGo/Dovecot server.

Ubuntu 14.04, Samba, Dovecot, Postfix, SOGo . . .

I had some rookie issues which you can find in the archives searching my name, but it all came together nicely, and we're very pleased. We wanted the latest Ubuntu and the latest Samba AD functionality.

So, just to say, "It works nicely!" so I'd not be afraid to move ahead (test environment if needed)

Ludovic has indicated they're close to getting the rest of the packages finished and released, so we wait.

And, if you use Outlook 2013, you can use EAS without the rpcproxy (others can tell you about that)