Hi,

I tried to login but I have a error message about a wrong
username/password with the three accounts.
I also try from my smartphone. I was unable to login too, but I saw one
problem : with the langage menu, I can't scroll down : when I try, I
scroll the whole page but not the menu, like in css with
"position:fixed" (my web browser is Opera Mobile v12.). It could have
been better to simply use a simple "select" menu.
In a general way please keep it simple with not to much JS. Less there
are shiny effects with JS, the more it will be accessible, to a maximum
of web browser.

Best regards