Hi all,

I really appreciate the hard work with the new design but from my personal
experience users are typically unhappy with those.
I liked SOGo so far because it was all the time made for working. Please do not
loose this focus - the current UI is absolutely fine and well usable in all
browsers. It syncs perfectly via CalDAV and CardDAV so no other mobile app is
necessary. For me personally a plugin system would be much more helpful than a
new UI.

All the best,
Thomas