On 08/07/15 04:33, "Hugo" <m...@hugo.ro> wrote:

>hi
>maybe there's another approach, but I think you could use a filter that
>excludes those users from the search for the address book ldap
>connection. something like:
>(&(objectClass=person)(mail=*)(!(mail=t...@one.not))(!(t...@neith.er)))
>of course, transformed into the sogo config style, see the docs for that
>http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf
>

>On 07.07.2015 22:52, Yavuz Maşlak wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I installed sogo.  I use ldap for user authentication.
>>
>> I want some accounts to be invisible from global address book.
>>
>> How can i do that ?
>>
>> Could you give me an example ?
>>
>> Thanks  a lot
>--
>users@sogo.nu
>https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

My sogo filter conf like below
filter = "objectClass=mailUser AND accountStatus=active AND
enabledService=mail”;

If i add addition the expression you gave, filter = "objectClass=mailUser
AND
(&(objectClass=person)(mail=*)(!(mail=t...@one.not))(!(t...@neith.er)))
AND accountStatus=active AND enabledService=mail";
I can not login as the SOGO my user begins not to work. So i had to remove
the new expression.
What can be the problem