Hello France

> On Jul 15, 2015, at 8:23 AM, France <mailingli...@isg.si> wrote:
>
> I guess it should not be a problem to install it by myself, but I am
> wondering what else did not install or is missing from this ZEG VM.
> Can someone explain or point me to a script, which installs these packages
> after the VM is spool up? Or is Webmin by default not installed in latest ZEG
> image and is that expected?

We developed in the past a Webmin module for SOGo
(https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-webmin). However, it hasn't been updated
yet to support the new configuration file (/etc/sogo/sogo.conf) and that's why
we haven't installed Webmin in the last ZEG release.

You can still install Webmin to help you configuring the surrounding components
but you'll need to configure SOGo manually by editing its configuration file.